st: white cross-section standard errors

From   Mohammad Reza Farzanegan <Mohammad_Reza.Farzanegan@mailbox.tu-dresden.de>
Subject   st: white cross-section standard errors
Date   Sun, 06 Nov 2011 13:54:32 +0100

Dear statalist participants,

As you may know, EViews has 7 options to calculate the "robust" standard error, while as far as I know, in STATA one can only use the "robust" option.

Now my question: Do you know a do-file in STATA to calculate white cross-section standard errors ( or the other options such as white period, white diagonal and so on)?

Many thanks in advance,
Best,
Reza