Re: st: collecting interaction terms after estimation

From   Maria Ana Vitorino <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: collecting interaction terms after estimation
Date   Sat, 5 Nov 2011 13:34:12 -0400

Dear Richard,
Thanks for your suggestions.
I'm actually using asclogit and it seems that factor variables and time series operators are not allowed...
Ana