Re: st: joint estimation of two equations using GLM

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: joint estimation of two equations using GLM
Date   Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:55:39 +0000

You asked essentially the same question on 14 October and got various
replies. I imagine that people following this matter would have the
same suggestions and/or would expect that you would be reporting why
those suggestions are not appropriate. It is difficult to see the
answers would be different three weeks later.

Nick