Re: st: Increase observations by group and then calculate percentages

From   Catherine Tisch <catherine.tisch@canterbury.ac.nz>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Increase observations by group and then calculate percentages
Date   Fri, 04 Nov 2011 10:13:31 +1300

Thanks for your reply Nick.  You are correct, this isn’t the best way to store the data and in the end I do want Percent to be a variable rather than observations so I’m going to reshape my dataset first and then calculate percentages rather than the other way around.  I hadn’t seen Fernando’s post as I get the daily digests but the responses are very useful.

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.