Re: st: import excel - requiring restart occasionally

From   Billy Schwartz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: import excel - requiring restart occasionally
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:25:25 -0400

Thanks! Just out of curiosity: I noticed that import excel is
implemented in Mata -- will that source code be made public?