Re: st: sampsize formula

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sampsize formula
Date   Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:43:55 -0400

note that the manuals are available as pdf's also and you should be able
to get there via stata; start with -h sampsi- and click on the reference
to the manual "[R]" in blue at the top of the page