st:Forest plot with p from overall z test

From   Frederico Moreira <>
Subject   st:Forest plot with p from overall z test
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 07:26:12 -0800

I am a beginner in Stata programming.
I would like to know how(if it is possible) to produce a forest plot with the p-value from overall z test using  the metan routine. I read the help metan and the book Meta-Analysis in Stata:An updated collection from the stata journal but I did not find any indication if it is possible. Normally, this p-value appears in the summary table but not in the graph.
Thank you in advance,
Any help would be much appreciated.

Antonio Silva.

Share photos & screenshots in seconds...