Re: st: xthtaylor by hand or using xtivreg2

From   "M.M. Kramer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xthtaylor by hand or using xtivreg2
Date   Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:21:51 +0100

Mark,

thanks a lot, I'll wait for the update.

Marc

Schaffer, Mark E wrote:
Marc,

I found the source of your first problem: the undocumented -noisily-
option of -xtoverid- was using another option that was incompatible with
displaying first-stage results.

I'll fix it and let you and the rest of the list know when the update is
available.

Cheers,
Mark