st: spmap and arrows

From   Maria Ana Vitorino <vitorino@wharton.upenn.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: spmap and arrows
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:05:40 -0400

Dear Statalist users,

I'm currently using spmap to draw the location of several different types of offices using some code like this:

spmap using coord, id(id) point(data("offices.dta") xcoord(xcoord) ycoord(ycoord) by(type) fcolor(orange purple midgreen cranberry) shape(t S O O) legenda(on)) legend(size(*1.5) position(4))

Suppose I want to connect two of the offices using an arrow. How can I do that?

Thanks for your help,

Ana