RE: st: arega and post regression tests

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: arega and post regression tests
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:07:05 +0000

"The current version of Stata is 12.0. Please specify if you are using an earlier version; otherwise, the answer to your question is likely to refer to commands or features unavailable to you."

Ozgur Ozdemir

i think it is available on Stata 11 - I have only 10.

> No; you don't need to do that as you can use factor variable notation.

Ozgur Ozdemir