st: Forest plot with p from overall z test

From   Antonio silva <>
Subject   st: Forest plot with p from overall z test
Date   Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:11:55 -0800

I am a beginner in Stata programming.
I would like to know how(if it is possible) to produce a forest plot with the p-value from overall z test using  the metan routine. I read the help metan and the book Meta-Analysis in Stata:An updated collection from the stata journal but I did not find any indication if it is possible. Normally, this p-value appears in the summary table but not in the graph.
Thank you in advance,
Any help would be much appreciated.

Antonio Silva.

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...