st: testing nested logistic model using mi estimate: prefix command

From   Alan Acock <acock@mac.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: testing nested logistic model using mi estimate: prefix command
Date   Tue, 01 Nov 2011 21:11:17 -0700

I have imputed 10 complete datasets using mi. I run mi estimate: logistic pair male time_m bmi on a model. I run a second model using mi estimate: logistic pair male time_m bmi compete efficacy.
I want to test if the second model does better than the first. Since there is no log likelihood reported I don't know how to calculate a likelihood ratio chi-square test.

How can I compare these models if the log likelihood was not available with the mi estimate command prefix. I could use the lrtest or calculate it by hand using listwise/casewise deletion.

Alan Acock
acock@mac.com