Re: st: find the common observations of several variables

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: find the common observations of several variables
Date   Tue, 1 Nov 2011 20:05:33 +0000

This may be a standard expression in some quarters but I have no idea
what it means.

If you don't get a better reply, you will need to explain in other
words and/or with example what that is.

The correct spelling is "Stata", as a previous reply to you already explained.