st: RE: Foreach loop for subsequent variables

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: RE: Foreach loop for subsequent variables
Date   Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:57:49 +0100

Dmitriy,

please show us the complete loop, that is, show us what exactly
"<whatever>" in Nick's code looks like in your code. Without further
information we cannot tell why you get an error message.

Best
Daniel

--
[...]
When I run forval as you suggested, I get