st: RE: Foreach loop for subsequent variables

From   daniel klein <>
Subject   st: RE: Foreach loop for subsequent variables
Date   Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:57:49 +0100

please show us the complete loop, that is, show us what exactly
"<whatever>" in Nick's code looks like in your code. Without further
information we cannot tell why you get an error message.

When I run forval as you suggested, I get
the error message (r 198) saying that "1" is an invalid name (I
believe this message refers to the very first 1 in the program).