Re: st: Differences between LISREL and SEM in Stata 12 that might cause the same model to give different results??

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Differences between LISREL and SEM in Stata 12 that might cause the same model to give different results??
Date   Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:55:26 -0500