re: Re: st: Code from Stata Journal

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: Re: st: Code from Stata Journal
Date   Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:09:05 -0400

I didn't post it because the article isn't public yet (I bought from
the site). So I don't know if it would be correct.

You, as an editor, what do you think?

It is certainly appropriate to post a fragment of the code in which you think there is a typo. You can't send PDFs to Statalist in any event. But give us the code fragment, and the page on which it appears.

Kit Baum
Associate Editor SJ