Re: st: How to retrieve coefficient of a model using "by company name:..."

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: How to retrieve coefficient of a model using "by company name:..."
Date   Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:50:29 +0100

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Robson Glasscock wrote:
> Take a look at -help ereturn- and -help postest-
> Regression coefficients are saved in the e(b) matrix subsequent to
> estimation. One of Stata's loop commands (-foreach- etc.) may be used
> to automate the process.

The automation is already done in -statsby-, see -help statsby-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen