Re: st: Outreg2 and tobit

From   Dorothy Bridges <dbstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Outreg2 and tobit
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:19:28 -0700

Hi, everyone.  A Stata user sent me the below private message, which
solved the problem:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anne Kaduk <kaduk003@umn.edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Subject: your outreg2 and tobit question
To: dbstata@gmail.com

Hi Dorothy,
I get the statalist in digest form, and didn't have a good way to
reply to the list.  But if this works, maybe you can post it back to
the list?  (and I will likely sign up for the non-digest form of the
list with a new email address once I get a chance).
I haven't tried this when using tobit, but I encountered a similar
issue when running multilevel models using xtmixed.  For me, the
option "onecol" on the outreg2 command put the random effects
information into the same column as the main (fixed effects)
coefficients.  So, that might work for you, if you haven't tried it
yet.
Anne

--
Anne Kaduk