st: Code from Stata Journal

From   Pedro Nakashima <>
Subject   st: Code from Stata Journal
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:09:04 -0200

Dear Statalisters

I'm trying adapting a code writen by William Gould (Stata Journal,
Mata matters - File processing) to my specific problem.

I think there is typo in a specific line. First, because in that
specific line there's a kind of hiphen in position where's gernerally
the quotes (single, double).

I don't know what's the modus operandi in this case.

What should I do? Try do send an e-mail to the author?

Best regards,
Pedro Nakashima.