st: Tobit residuals, homoscedasticity and normality

From   Fabien Bertho <>
Subject   st: Tobit residuals, homoscedasticity and normality
Date   Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:01:00 +0200 (CEST)

I am running a (censored data) tobit model and I would like to test for the assumptions of homoscedasticity and normality.

First, I would like to examine residuals. Please, would you know, how to compute and extract tobit residuals -- i.e. generalized tobit residuals and not OLS-like residuals?

Then, would you know statistical tests that would be more appropriate than a ?visual inspection?? (my tobit is lower bound, hence I cannot use the -tobcm- command)

Thank you for your help

Tous les courriers électroniques émis depuis la messagerie
de Sciences Po doivent respecter des conditions d'usages.
Pour les consulter rendez-vous sur