Re: st: Modelling lagged effects

From   Robson Glasscock <>
Subject   Re: st: Modelling lagged effects
Date   Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:53:09 -0400

I'm not familiar with differentiating between "short-term" and
"long-term" interpretations of the model. The interpretation of the
log-log coefficients is an elasticity. The interpretation of the
log-lin coefficients is a continuous proportional change which may be
converted to a discrete change using exp(beta_hat)-1. Jeffrey
Wooldridge's Introductory Econometrics: A Modern Approach 4(e) covers

Robson Glasscock