st: RE: stata data editor

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: stata data editor
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:01:03 +0100

I think the answer is don't do this. Some might add "under any circumstances". Look for some other way of exporting from MS Access so that you can read data in as a text file.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Tuki

Due to the size of the dataset saved in “Microsoft office access”, I can’t
use the common command “copy” and “paste” to copy my original dataset saved
in “Microsoft office access” to stata’s data editor,   I wonder how to
divide the original dataset and copy it into stata’s data editor part by
part?