st: stata data editor

From   Tuki <>
Subject   st: stata data editor
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 05:41:06 -0700 (PDT)

Due to the size of the dataset saved in “Microsoft office access”, I can’t
use the common command “copy” and “paste” to copy my original dataset saved
in “Microsoft office access” to stata’s data editor,   I wonder how to
divide the original dataset and copy it into stata’s data editor part by

Many thanks,