st: estout with ttest

From   lreine ycenna <>
Subject   st: estout with ttest
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:31:09 +0100

I run a group mean equality test and would like to keep the results -
i.e. means of the two groups, the t-stat and whether the t-stat is
significant at 1%,5%, and 10% significance level. I remember using
either estout or esstab to generate all these not logn ago, but I
forgot to log the code. can anyone enlighten me on this?