st: Plotting nonparametric reg. line alng with linear prediction line

From   "Ivica Rubil" <irubil@eizg.hr>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Plotting nonparametric reg. line alng with linear prediction line
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:12:36 +0200

Thanks Nick.
To be more specific, i just want the standard nonparametric stuff like
Nadaraya-Watson or local linear regression. How would either of these
fit in what you sent:
scatter y x || lfit y x || line ynpfitted x, sort

--
Ivica Rubil
Ekonomski institut / The Institute of Economics, Zagreb