Re: st: Plotting nonparametric reg. line alng with linear prediction line

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Plotting nonparametric reg. line alng with linear prediction line
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:26:00 +0100

As there are many nonparametric regression methods, you may need to be
more specific, but

scatter y x || lfit y x || line ynpfitted x, sort

is a general recipe where -ynpfitted- is the prediction or smoothing
from your nonparametric method.

Nick