Re: Fwd: st: mlogtest after mlogit

From   Richard Williams <>
To, statalist <>
Subject   Re: Fwd: st: mlogtest after mlogit
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:11:24 -0500

At 05:34 AM 10/25/2011, Chiara Mussida wrote:
Dear All, I confirm that my current version of mlogtest is and was the
one indicated by Nick, precisely:

. which mlogtest, all

C:\Program Files\Stata12\ado\updates\m\mlogtest.ado
*! version 1.7.6 jsl 2009-10-18

Again, I suggest running a really minimal model where you have only one or two x variables, e.g. sex. That may help you to isolate the problem. I agree that it does sound like some kind of esoteric bug in mlogtest, but it may be helpful if you can isolate when the problem occurs.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu