Re: st: how to set the memory size

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to set the memory size
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:56:31 +0100

The presumption on Statalist is now that you are using Stata 12 unless
you state otherwise. -set memory- is irrelevant to Stata 12, but
perhaps you are using some earlier version, in which case you should
say what it is. Explaining what operating system you use and even
something about your hardware may help others make positive
suggestions. However, the information that you give implies that you
cannot get your OS to give you what you want, for which there is no
solution other than a switch to a different system.

Nick