Re: st: Re: rolling and ts operators

From   Richard Herron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: rolling and ts operators
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:43:43 -0400

You're right. Thanks for filling in the other half of the explanation.

With one -f.- operator, the last and next-to-last regressions should
have the same number of observations because Nuno used the -recursive-
option, which provides a growing window.

With one -l.- operator, each window should have one less observation
than without the -l.- operator, again, because of the -recursive-
option. Remove -recursive- and the first window will have six
observations and the remainder will have seven.