Re: st: oglm and heterogeneous choice models

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: oglm and heterogeneous choice models
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:44:34 -0400

Rourke,

I might add that if you're going to be looking at interactions in this type of model, you should see:

Mallick, D. (January 2009). Marginal and Interaction Effects in Ordered Response Models. MPRA Paper No. 13325.http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/13325/1/MPRA_paper_13325.pdf

Cam