Re: st: R: variable not found?

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: variable not found?
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:13:54 +0200

Paul,

Your use of the -test- statement appears to be incorrect, and unnecessary too.  The output  of -manova- do give the (four) tests that all groups have zero coefficiernts

 You must test four coefficients, not one, if you want a global test of group differences.
I'd also remind the group that the FAQ suggest we don't respond to requests for help with homework.

Steve