RE: st: R: variable not found?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: R: variable not found?
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:01:48 +0100

Whatever the problem is, that will not solve it.

-format- changes display format only; it doesn't otherwise change the status of any variable, especially its kind, type or storage characteristics.

Christian Otchia

You should format the variable after pasting in Stata 11.

Try this:

format %6.1g GROUP

test GROUP

Paul Burkander