Re: st: Draw an offer curve (supply curve)?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Draw an offer curve (supply curve)?
Date   Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:20:36 +0100

It seems that you need an appropriate model before you can think of
drawing the supply curve(s) it implies.

Nick