Re: st: Propensity Score Matching, fixing date variable when matching using psmatch2

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: Propensity Score Matching, fixing date variable when matching using psmatch2
Date   Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:41:15 -0400

You may also want to look at mahapick in the mahapick module. It has a -matchon- option.