st: Matched pair and pannel data

From   "Natalia Ortiz" <>
Subject   st: Matched pair and pannel data
Date   Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:49:07 +0200 (CEST)

I have a matched pair sample. I am interesting in analyzing the different
evolution during 15 years of control versus focus observations. That is I
have 2 panel data (with ordinal and continuous variables) and I want to
use longitudinal analyses appropriated to matched pairs samples.  I want
to propose a model with several hypotheses. Which would be the proper
methodology for that goal?

Thank you very much

Natalia Ortiz Martínez de Mandojana.

Post-Doctoral Research Fellow