Re: st: Tobit Model and time series operator

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Tobit Model and time series operator
Date   Fri, 21 Oct 2011 07:55:54 +0100

This message often arises from a typo in which you put a stop or
period . in a place where it makes no sense. By implication, and
contrary to advice, you are not specifying what you typed exactly, but
that is a common reason for this error message. In addition, it
appears that you are not deliberately using any time series operators,
so that remains a guess that may apply to you.