st: command in xttobit model: variance and covariance

From   House Wang <>
Subject   st: command in xttobit model: variance and covariance
Date   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:07:39 -0500

The DV is a censored continuous variable (between 0 to 1). And the DV
may be lack of independence due to year.
I want to check whether there is intraclass correlation due to year (a
time variable).
The command I write is this:
xttobit dv, i(year) ll(0) ul(1)
But the results shows:
invalid syntax

What is wrong with the command?
HINT: What I do in the xttobit model is close to xtmixed model for
linear regression as follows:
xtmixed  dv || year:, variance covariance(unstructured)

Thanks a lot.