Re: st: Testing whether two estimated survey means are statistically different

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing whether two estimated survey means are statistically different
Date   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:39:10 -0400

The poster (Andrew Wade) has survey data, though.
In survey data, using a cluster-robust variance estimator, the two are

webuse nhanes2, clear
svy: reg bpsystol black, sformat(%7.6f)
qui svy: mean bpsystol, over(black)
lincom _b[1]-_b[0], sformat(%7.6f)