st: how to use "margins" after "mi estimate"

From   Rosie Chen <jiarongchen2002@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: how to use "margins" after "mi estimate"
Date   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

HI, I did a multiple imputation of my data, and tried to use "mi estimate" for analyzing the multiple data. Because the analytic technique I used  is not officially supported by mi estimate, I used option "cmdok" to allow estimation anyway as suggested in Stata. Now I'd like to calculate the predicted values of outcome by using the postestimation function "margins", but it said "last estimates not found". Could anyone advise  what is going wrong? Many thanks,

Rosie