Re: st: axis bar starting from 0 on graph (not the label)

From   lreine ycenna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: axis bar starting from 0 on graph (not the label)
Date   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:39:43 +0100

OK thanks. Do you happen to know why sometimes the straight line  in
the inner region of the graph is not as straight as it should be?