st: how to perform an endogeneity test involving "streg"

From   Yanling Wang <yanling_wang@carleton.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to perform an endogeneity test involving "streg"
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:23:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hello listers:

I was requested by one of the referees for my article to perform an endogeneity test after "streg" to show whether the IVs are valid. Is there a package in State to get it done?

Thank you.

Yanling

Yanling Wang
Associate Professor