Re: st: how to find out observations that id variables can't uniquely identify?

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <perez.jorge@ur.edu.co>
Subject   Re: st: how to find out observations that id variables can't uniquely identify?
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:10:22 -0400

Take a look at -help duplicates- and -help isid-
Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez