st: Programming error.

From   natasha agarwal <agarwana2@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Programming error.
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:58:05 +0100

Dear All,

I running the following program and I get an error saying "repeated
time values within panel
the most likely cause for this error is misspecifying the cluster(),
idcluster(), or group() option". Can anybody tell me the problem in
the program that I am running. The program is pasted below

capture program drop export_fdi

program export_fdi, rclass

glm ei lnexportfdi_pure alnexportfdi_pure y14-y18, fa(bin)
link(probit) cluster(number)

predict x1b1hat, xb
gen scale=normalden(x1b1hat)
gen pe1=scale*_b[lnexportfdi]
summarize pe1
return scalar ape1=r(mean)

drop x1b1hat scale pe1
end

bootstrap r(ape1), reps(500) seed(123) cluster(number) noisily: export_fdi

program drop export_fdi

thanks
Natasha