st: why does stata creates missing values when running zinb model

From   Ekaterina Hertog <ekaterina.hertog@sociology.ox.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: why does stata creates missing values when running zinb model
Date   Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:20:41 +0100

Dear All,
I am trying to run a zero inflated negative binominal zinb model in Stata 11 and the first output Stata gives me is: 3000 missing values generated. I am not sure why this is happening and it sounds wrong, but I cannot find out what exactly this means and hence how to solve the underlying problem. Any advice will be greatly appreciated,
Ekaterina