Re: st: base category in margins output

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: base category in margins output
Date   Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:11:13 -0500

At 11:53 AM 10/18/2011, Eduardo Nunez wrote:
I appreciate any help in understanding this wonderful addition
(margins & marginsplot) to Stata 11 & 12.

I don't know if it is a wonderful explanation, but here are the slides for a talk I recently gave, which in turn is an expanded version of a talk I gave at the Stata Conference this summer.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu