Re: st: xtmixed cross classification handling

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed cross classification handling
Date   Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:05:05 +0200

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Bersant Hobdari wrote:
> I am estimating a model with firms as units of analysis that are
> nested within cross classification of industries and countries. How
> does one specify this feature in xtmixed?

Within the manual entry for -xtmixed- look for the section titled
"Random-effects factor notation and crossed-effects models".

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen