st: importing SPSS data file into Stata using "usepss"

From   Abu Camara <>
Subject   st: importing SPSS data file into Stata using "usepss"
Date   Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:07:43 +0300

Dear Statalist,

I attempted to use the command "usepss" to import SPSS data file into
Stata and I get the
following message.

 usespss using "C:\Users\Abu Camara\Desktop"
This command works only in 32-bit Stata for Windows
Your operating system is: Windows
Your machine type is: PC (64-bit x86-64)
I am currently using Stata v11.2 on windows 7 (64bit). I do not have
access to Stat Transfer.
How do I solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Best Wishes,

Abu Camara