RE: st: fixed and random effects for longitudinal censored continuous data

From   Cameron McIntosh <cnm100@hotmail.com>
To   STATA LIST <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: fixed and random effects for longitudinal censored continuous data
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:11:34 -0400

Well, that may be a sign that you shouldn't be doing this analysis without some additional courses and/or the assistance of an experienced collaborator. Understanding of the logic and purpose of the method should be achieved prior to statistical programming.

There are numerous other resources on models with fractional DVs... I don't have my reference list handy, but just google "fractional dependent variables panel data" or something similar and you will find several recent papers.

Cam