Re: st: bivariate glm

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: bivariate glm
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:14:28 -0400

You should specify what you mean with "two glm equations" as this can
indicate quite different stuff. I don't have Stata 12 yet and, thus,
cannot comment on the capability of the new -sem- features. But in
general, it should be possible to do what you want in a structural
equation modeling framework where you just have the two equations and
allow for error correlation among the two dependent variables (which,
as Stas noted, should be doable with gllamm as well).

HTH,

J.