Re: st: how to index regressions inside a foreach loop in order to avoid writing over the estimates

From   hind lazrak <>
Subject   Re: st: how to index regressions inside a foreach loop in order to avoid writing over the estimates
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:12:57 -0700

Thank you Richard for taking the time to come back to the thread.
Using and expanding on the approach recommended by Jesper I was able
to get a matrix of coefficients that were statistically significant at
the 0.1 level while accounting for environmental variables I needed to
control for.